Personal Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dilemma

Today is where i start work after my two days off for my driving test. I was so happy that i finally pass my driving test, but i do not want my chefs and boss to know that. So i did not said anything about it to them. After my sister's driving test has ended, i call her to ask her the result as i think that she for-sure fail de. Then on my horror, she pass. OMG.. How on earth did she do that? She said she gets 18 points. I was like wow.. so badly and you still can said that you pass happily. OMG. I ask her where she gets the points from. She said that she did not check blind-spot and fail to comfirm safety. I was like wad the hell.. Like that also can pass. The Traffic- police sleeping or what? During my break-time, i went to beauty-world center to take a walk, hoping that my cousin will be there as she is opening a shop there tomorrow, hoping to share this good news with her. Her shop is on the second floor. Once i reach the second floor, i saw my first uncle, and my cousin over there. I was very happy and i told them this good news. They are happy for me as well.. as now, learning how to drive in Singapore is very difficult, but once u got the Singapore car lisence, you can use it anywhere as it is universal. After that, i help out a bit here and there to set-up the shop etc, as i don't know anything about nails and her business is about nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home