Personal Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Miserable day

Today was a miserable day for me. In the morning, we have the WSQ test. I was told that this test is mainly on MCQs.. so i did not really study for it.. just read through.. During the Kitchen Organisation lesson, Mr George Koh come in and distribute the test paper. To my surprise, only 15 mcq questions.. the marks that carry the highest is the Short Answer Question. **** how dare u bluff me.
during the test, i try to think what i have just read, but i just could not remember anything. Darm frustrated..

After the test, i headed down to the NUH for settle my attachment thingy. I'm supposed to meet the person in-charge over there. I took the train to Buona Vista. After alighting, i went to find the place to take the shuttle bus that will bring us to NUH.. After walking around the place, i could not find the bloody bus-stop, so i went back to the Control Station to ask them where is the bus. They said is at Dover. WTH.. i took the MRT train to Dover and went to take the bus to NUH. When i reach there, i could not find the building/ kitchen, i went to the information counter to ask for direction. Being kind enough, they tell me the direction. To my surprise again, i found out that the kitchen is under the Basement.. WTH.. I wish i don't want to work there as working in the kitchen is already hot enough... somemore the kitchen is underground.. What will the temperature be? like Sauna. i reach there a bit early, and the person is still having his lunch, so i wait for him outside for like 1 hrs.
After 1 hrs, i went back to the kitchen and look for the person in-charge. When i saw the person, the person look angrily at me and ask me who told you that you can be attach to here? i was totally stunt. I explain to the person that i was just following the list given by my school. The person told me to hand on and he went to check it out. I stand there patiently and wait for 20 minutes. When the person come back, he told me that they are not accepting any trainees. I reply thanks and walk off quietly and cursing in my heart that WTH the school give me the wrong information. Luckily i was smsing to chat with Heng li at that time and she manage to cool me down. Thanks Heng Li. ^^
I look at the timing in my phone, it was still too early to meet Minyi. I took the bus back to Dover and stand Outside his school to wait for him another 1 hrs. -.-.. too many time to waste.
While waiting, someone call me. I turn around and was surprise to see Amy. I did not know that she is in that school. We chat for a while and she have to rush back to do her project so we end our conversation in a short while. After meeting him, his friends together with me went to the Bukit Batok Driving Center to attend our first Basic Theory Lesson. After the lesson, we went back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home