Personal Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today i have a great fun. Firstly, early in the morning, my friend Min yi and me went to Bukit Batok Driving Centre to Enrol for Car Driving lesson. -.- a bit Gan Cheong.. haha...
When i reach there, the person- in- charge told me that i need a passport size photo.-.-.. no one told me that i need to bring.. so i have to take the photo at the machine. After that, i proceed to the service counter to get the number. Then i went to the self- enrol system to enrol myself.
After which, i go to the counter to comfirm the particular, then i proceed to the payment counter to make a payment..
By the time it finishes, it was about 9. They told me that they have a briefing at 9.40.. i have to wait for so long.. waste my time.. We walk to the canteen to sit down and i read the basic theory book.. When i open it, to my surprise, i have know almost all the thing already.. haha.. thought of not booking the lesson and straight away go for the test.. But they said must go the the briefing.. No choice... Singapore = law by law..
Then when the whole briefing is finish, we walk out of the BBDC and went to makan. I order minced meat noodle for my brunch. After finish eating, we walk to the MRT, i took the MRT down to Paya lebar to attend an event : Christmas Gourmet cooking with Chef Eric Teo. I'm happy that i can have this opportunity to cook with Chef Eric Teo. When Chef Eric know that i'm from SHATEC, he appoint me to cook the Turkey.. SO good right? As if... i have to pluck out the dirty parts. Luckily only that part. Heng.. I help Chef Eric Teo to cut the ingredient for the stuffing. He do the marination of the Turkey.
Firstly, he Pan-searing the Turkey for colour, then add the stuffing inside the turkey and we put the Turkey into the oven. After that, i help him to clear up, then wait for him to present the next dish.
When the Turkey is ready, he served the turkey to the guest. Luckily, the guest never complain about the taste, PHEW!!!
After the whole event, we take some Photo taking with the chef, i did not get any of those in my phone, maybe the organiser will send to us bah.. But my friend got take picture of me and chef when i'm on stage..^^
In the token of appreciation, the Chef present a bar or chocolate and his appron to his helper. COOL..^^

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:17:00 AM , Blogger jEn said...

hahaha

 
At Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:27:00 AM , Blogger jEn said...

duuh.. u so ma fan lo... >.<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home